How can I Get My Money Back From Sahara? – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about How can I Get My Money Back From Sahara?, continue reading and learn more.
How can I Get My Money Back From Sahara?
To get your money back from Sahara, you need to apply for a refund through the Sahara Refund Portal. The portal can be accessed at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/.
To apply for a refund, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your Aadhaar number
- Your mobile number
- Your PAN number (optional)
- Your Sahara investment details
Once you have submitted your application, the Sahara Refund Portal will verify your details and process your refund. The refund will be credited to your bank account within 45 days.
Here are the steps on how to apply for a refund through the Sahara Refund Portal:
- Go to the Sahara Refund Portal website.
- Click on the “Apply for Refund” button.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- Enter your PAN number (optional).
- Enter your Sahara investment details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
You will receive an SMS and email confirmation once your application has been submitted. The refund will be credited to your bank account within 45 days.
If you have any questions about the Sahara Refund Portal, you can contact the helpline number 1800-11-22-99.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when applying for a refund from Sahara:
- Make sure that your Aadhaar number and mobile number are linked to your bank account.
- Keep a copy of your application for your records.
- Be patient. The refund process may take some time.