Sahara Refund for Dead Person – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Sahara Refund for Dead Person, continue reading and learn more.
Sahara Refund for Dead Person
To process a refund for a deceased person, you will need to contact the Sahara customer service department and provide them with the following information:
- The deceased person’s name
- The date of death
- The confirmation number for the trip
- The method of payment used to purchase the trip
- The name and contact information of the person who is requesting the refund
The Sahara customer service department will then process the refund and issue a check or credit to the person who is requesting it.
Here are the steps on how to request a refund for a deceased person:
- Go to the Sahara website and click on the “Contact Us” link.
- Select the “Refunds” option from the list of topics.
- Fill out the online form and provide the required information.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
A Sahara representative will contact you within 2 business days to process the refund.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when requesting a refund for a deceased person:
- The refund policy may vary depending on the type of trip that was booked.
- You may be required to provide a death certificate or other documentation to prove the death of the person.
- The refund process may take some time, so please be patient.
- बड़ी खबर, सहारा इंडिया के 3.6 करोड़ निवेशकों को 10,000 रुपये तक का रिफंड मिला!
- बड़ी खबर, सिर्फ इनको मिलेगा सहारा इंडिया का पैसा वापस
- Sahara Group Net Worth: जाने कितना है Sahara Group का Net Worth, जानकार हो जाएगे हैरान 😲
- Sahara Refund Form Re-Submission: रिजेक्टेड फॉर्म दोबारा से सबमिट करने का मौका, ये रहा नया लिंक, जाने पूरी जानकारी
- Sahara Refund: Claim Request Number (CRN) नंबर कैसे पता करें?, जाने पूरी प्रक्रिया