Sahara Refund Maturity Date – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Sebi sahara refund maturity date, continue reading and learn more.
Sahara Refund Maturity Date
The Sahara refund maturity date is 45 days after the successful submission of the online claim. This means that if you submit your claim today, you will receive your refund within 45 days, which is on or around October 12, 2023.
The Sahara refund is being processed by the Central Recovery and Refunds Corporation (CRCS) on behalf of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The CRCS has launched a dedicated portal, mocrefund.crcs.gov.in, for Sahara depositors to submit their claims.
To be eligible for a refund, you must have made deposits with Sahara India before the following dates:
- March 22, 2022 for Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- March 22, 2022 for Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- March 22, 2022 for Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- March 29, 2023 for Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
You must also have a valid Aadhaar card and PAN card (if your claim amount is Rs. 50,000 and above).
You can check the status of your refund claim by logging into the Sahara refund portal using your Aadhaar number and password.
- बड़ी खबर, सहारा इंडिया के 3.6 करोड़ निवेशकों को 10,000 रुपये तक का रिफंड मिला!
- बड़ी खबर, सिर्फ इनको मिलेगा सहारा इंडिया का पैसा वापस
- Sahara Group Net Worth: जाने कितना है Sahara Group का Net Worth, जानकार हो जाएगे हैरान 😲
- Sahara Refund Form Re-Submission: रिजेक्टेड फॉर्म दोबारा से सबमिट करने का मौका, ये रहा नया लिंक, जाने पूरी जानकारी
- Sahara Refund: Claim Request Number (CRN) नंबर कैसे पता करें?, जाने पूरी प्रक्रिया