Sahara Refund Upload Documents Size Limit – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Sahara Refund Upload Documents Size Limit, continue reading and learn more.
Sahara Refund Upload Documents Size Limit
The size limit for the documents that you upload to the Sahara Refund Portal is as follows:
- Deposit Certificate/Passbook: 200KB
- Completed pre-filled and executed Claim Application Form: 2MB
- PAN Card: 50KB
If you try to upload a document that is larger than the specified size limit, the portal will not allow you to do so. You will need to resize the document or convert it to a different format in order to reduce its size.
sahara document upload size –
Here are some tips for reducing the size of your documents:
- Use a compression tool to reduce the file size without affecting the quality of the document.
- Convert the document to a different format, such as PDF or JPG.
- Reduce the image resolution of the document.
- Crop the document to remove unnecessary areas.
If you are having trouble reducing the size of your documents, you can contact the Sahara Refund Portal customer support for assistance.