When Sahara Refund Portal Open? – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about When Sahara Refund Portal Open?, continue reading and learn more.
When Sahara Refund Portal Open?
Hey Viewer, Do you want to know When Sahara Refund Portal Open? then this article is for you.
The Sahara Refund Portal was opened on July 18, 2023. It is a government-backed initiative that allows investors of Sahara India to apply for refunds online. The portal has been processing refund requests since its launch and has already processed over 1 million refund requests.
The Sahara Refund Portal is a user-friendly platform that allows investors to register and apply for refunds quickly and easily. The portal is accessible 24/7 and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. To register on the Sahara Refund Portal, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your Aadhaar number
- Your bank account details
- Your Sahara investment details
Once you have registered on the portal, you can apply for a refund by submitting the required documents. The documents required for a refund application are:
- A copy of your Aadhaar card
- A copy of your bank account statement
- A copy of your Sahara investment certificate
The refund process is typically completed within 45 days of the application being submitted. However, the processing time may vary depending on the number of applications that are pending.
If you are a Sahara investor and you are eligible for a refund, you can apply for a refund through the Sahara Refund Portal. The portal is a convenient and easy way to get your money back.
- बड़ी खबर, सहारा इंडिया के 3.6 करोड़ निवेशकों को 10,000 रुपये तक का रिफंड मिला!
- बड़ी खबर, सिर्फ इनको मिलेगा सहारा इंडिया का पैसा वापस
- Sahara Group Net Worth: जाने कितना है Sahara Group का Net Worth, जानकार हो जाएगे हैरान 😲
- Sahara Refund Form Re-Submission: रिजेक्टेड फॉर्म दोबारा से सबमिट करने का मौका, ये रहा नया लिंक, जाने पूरी जानकारी
- Sahara Refund: Claim Request Number (CRN) नंबर कैसे पता करें?, जाने पूरी प्रक्रिया